Verified Reviewer

I was at the store processing the customers transaction (MJ) and was unfortunately declined twice due to insufficient funds in the card therefore called the customer and left messages and no answer for 10 minutes so I personally paid for the items and let her know and offered to wire me through Venmo and was having issues processing it another way through zelle which wasnt an issue. MJ called Instacart and explained the situation and then Instacart called me and told her that I personally paid for it and followed her instructions to receive the reimbursement back through Instacart and this was after the conversation I had with MJ through the messages.

I wasnt concerned when I was going to get my money, and didnt lie to Instacart when I said I paid For it. Yes, I shouldnt have paid for it and I didnt take any money from anyone and also didnt even receive the money from the request since I got rejected which is fine. This is my only source of income and a whole big miss understanding and MJ just wanted to make sure I received the money some way and felt bad but she got her groceries and I didnt take any payment from her nor couldnt have the reimbursement. I just want my account reactivated please and reconsider this huge misunderstanding.

This has never happened before and will never happen again. Ive been loyal and consistent with work and follow protocol and be efficient for better satisfactory.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instacart Pros: Deactivated.

Instacart Cons: Rip off scam.

Comments