3.1

Hello Instacart I recently emailed you about my account being deactivated I spoke to manager and they told me lately they have been receiving the same problem Im having with customers some things are being scanned unproperly and if it gets over charged they refund the customer or take out the iteMs which in my case Im trying to prove to you guys but I didnt save the receipt shouldve you guys look into it and verify by when us employees take a photo of the receipt before we go to the next step to deliver the customers groceries... I need my card activated this is my only income ...

I have proof by your guys care team that this was not at my fault it was on there end I have screen shots of our conversations and also on that day I spoke to customer care and they told me everything was ok to continue to deliver the customer groceries so why am I deactivated...... once again this is my only source of income Im asking to speak to management this is ridiculous again customer care is amazing they explained that everything was fine no worries now Im worried and stressed out please please I need to speak to a higher representative at this time thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Reactivated please I been with you guys over a year never no issues always good comments my stars are good , I love Instacart I recommend anyone to work for Instacart I’m a single mom just trying to make extra money .

Instacart Pros: Provides jobs.

Comments