Verified Reviewer

Yesterday, when trying to log in to instacart, I was blocked out. I had started to log in, but was away from the phone a moment before I tried to put in the code.

When I went to put the code in, it didn't work. I tried several times, but it rejected the code. Then I decided to log out then back in to get a new code. It still wouldn't work.

I think I tried one more time unsuccessfully. Then finally, I decided to uninstall then install again and try that way. But I was blocked. It said suspicious activity.

And on another site it said the number was used to many times. I am the only one who uses this number and do Instacart. If my number was used to many times, it was because I could not log in and had to keep putting my number in because we have to do that each time we log in.

So the problem was not with me, but with the app. Would like to get this resolved so that I can go back to worki

Preferred solution: Would like to work again .

Comments