50 views
Verified Reviewer

Once I get my refunds, I will not be back!

#PeopleOverProfits

User's recommendation: Pay for your own Lyft!

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Comments

I have been waiting on the phone for over 40 minute; when I first called it said wait time of 59 minutes; and it still says wait time of 59 minutes; they took the money out of my account as soon as I placed the order, but the order is obviously not going through - it doesn't show anyone shopping, etc. and it was due between 5 and 7; it is now 7:30 --- WTH?

why take the order if you can't fill it. I know there is lots going on with food, but just don't take the order - like Amazon -- they just admit they can't fill the order, same with Von's, … jerks!

like we are all not freaked out enough about groceries. I don't think they will ever answer this call, but now i'm just too stubborn to hang up!

@PissedConsumer1840235

Me as well and debited bank 2 times, forcorder cancelled. Bill is debit 150.00 and 150.00 March 7th.

Now they blame all this in corona virus overlo as d while msking milliona a day snd the iui r I T. System and Instacart shoppers failing misrably.

Instacart Reviews