4.8
Turnaround Time

I got a full packer brisket delivered from Costco. The delivery agent was polite and friendly.

After he left I checked the receipt and noticed that I had been charged more for my item than I should have been.

I called Instacart customer service and explained the problem. Instacart adjusted the weight of the item from the ~8lbs to the to the actual weight of 15.05lbs.

They did not however update the $4.39 price per pound to the actual price which is $3.49 per pound at the Seattle area Costcos. They refused to adjust the price to reflect the sticker, which is outrageous, because they only go by their catalog prices.

Caveat Emptor - buying anything by the pound from Instacart will likely surreptitiously overcharge you.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I used to work for this company please stay away from them do not use this company they are thieves who commit credit card fraud this company has had countless lawsuits against them they already had to pay out 4.6 million dollars for stealing the Shoppers tips just recently they sent out emails saying there was a bug in their systems and Shoppers were not receiving tips this went on for God knows how long to compensate me they gave me $5 I suspect I was having thousands and tips stolen from instacart I strongly urge you to cancel whatever credit card you have with them or else you're going to be billed $150 for a yearly membership you never signed up for they're just going to keep marking your orders up from here on out 30 to 40% then the service fee tip they hide all of it you think you're paying one thing and they Jack the price up on you tell all of your friends stay away from this crooked company.