Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 07

In my complaint I said I sent an email to Shopper@instacart.net and that email is no good. I then tried to send it to Shopper@instacart.com and that also did not go through.

On the telephone message - there is no .com or .net - so, it is an email that is USELESS.

STILL A SCAM!!! SHAME ON YOU INSTACART!!

Original review posted by user Feb 07

I did NOT sign up for a Membership Express and was charged $149.00. When I saw this on my bank account I tried to reach Instacart.

No luck there. There is no way to reach CUSTOMER SERVICE. The website is so buggy that it is impossible to navigate. When I tried to send Instacart.com an email, the option I chose from drop down menu would not accept typing.

I finally did get an email address - through the telephone message - Shoppers@instacart.net - and the email went through, but I am wanting CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have tried to phone the company - 1-888-246-7822 about the above referenced issue. There is no way to reach this company. Here is the recording you will get: "Thank you for calling Shopper Happiness.

We are currently experiencing an unexpectedly high volume of calls and are prioritizing urgent calls only. Please email Shoppers@instacart.? along with your inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible." What is "SHOPPER HAPPINESS"????

I did not sign up for a Membership Express. I want a full refund for the amount charged on my credit card and bank statement.

Review about: Instacart Customer Care.

Reason of review: NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, Buggy Website, SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED CHAGE ON ACCOUNT.

I liked: Having groceries delivered.

I didn't like: Fraudulent charge for membership i did not authorize, Totally disinterested customer service, Poor quality.

Comments

The exact same thing happend to me!I was charged $149.00 membership that I did not ask for and I can not get in touch with anyone. Phones are. Customer care phone # Goes to a voice mail that says email them and hangs up ( I have called this number in the past and have spoken to domeone) I have e-mailed 5 times and no one has contacted me or sent my refund.I am very disoriented !I will cancel as soon as I get my money returned to me!

Same thing happen to be me. I checked my bank account and found that Instacart took 149.00 For an Annual fee that I never agreed To. I call them and they refunded my money back.

Try this number. There may be a wait time depending on the time of day, but it should be reasonable and they should eventually pick up.

It's 415-712-0314."Shopper Happiness" is just the corny little name they give for their "Support" team.Let me know what happens if for some reason you still don't get to speak to someone--you should--because I have another number for them but I don't think it's as good.Good luck! I hope you manage to get things worked out to your satisfaction.

to Just a Random Reader #1486688

This phone # says they can’t answer and the call hangs up on you.Just the same as the help line.

Instacart is deceptive. They charged me 149.00 without my knowledge or consent.

This resulted in an overdraft and fees. Terrible company

DO NOT sign up for insta cart! I only ordered from them once I never signed up for a year membership they used my card that I paid one time groceries with and changed me 149$ year fee which i never agreed on I had to dispute a claim with a bank to get my money back! Such a fraud company

I just had to dispute a $149 charge with my bank! I didn't sign up for anything and never even placed an order!

I was charged 149.00 without any explanation by Instacart. What are the perks in having a subcription ? I still pay delivery fees and tip .