I would like to give them less than 1 star. While quarantined I spent 2 hours shopping for a $350 grocery list.

Ended up placing my order at 11am for a same day delivery of between 6 and 8pm. At around 4:30 pm I got a motive that a shopper started. They informed me that my order was big and they only had 1 1/2 hours in a couple ways and when texting me about replacement items I was told they were on short time and couldnt take too much time on an item. I was also told that due to my large list that they would need help bringing the groceries up to my apt.

I reassured them there was an elevator and told them I was under quarantine. He told me he still needed my help. 2 hours later and several texts about replacement items the cart was abandoned. At 7:07 I was contacted by a new shopper.

I specifically asked if this order was still going to be delivered this evening or the next day. I was told it was still be delivered tonight. I told the shopper I hearted her because I was so thankful! Between 7:07

And about 9:48pm she shopped, we texted, great.

At 9:48 out of nowhere I was sent an email that my delivery was rescheduled for tomorrow. When I called Instacart, I was told it was abandoned again and that I will have to spend hours reshopping yet AGAIN tomorrow morning and they are sorry. I politely told the very nice customer service lady that I have now spent over 7 hours on this today and tonight and star eyes a recipe for some of the groceries promised me to still arrive. I asked what their solution to this nightmare was?

Told me sorry! When asked, because I HAD to ask, what they were going to do to right this nightmare, I was told I could have $10 off my NEXT purchase. Ummm NO... Ive been in customer service in almost every avenue and this is the WORST customer service I have experienced and then not even validated.

Do NOT use Instacart!!! I was forced to due to my situation but I will NOT recommend or use ever again.

Id rather pay a neighbor. Ridiculous customer service.

User's recommendation: Don’t count on it.

Location: Denver, Colorado