Instacart Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Customer Support, Shopper Support
Investors/ Franchising
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Opt-out of Mandatory Arbitration, Privacy Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Marketing Inquiries, Press Inquiries
ccpa@instacart.com
CCPA Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Instacart Customer Service Overview

• Instacart Customer Service is rated at 1.8 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call Instacart is 8882467822. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 83% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8883178968.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Saturday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Instacart may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Instacart Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 246-7822
Total calls: 27 731 Issues resolved: 1 313 Last call: May 26, 2024

There are several Instacart phone numbers including an Instacart care member number: 1-888-246-7822 and a dedicated phone number for seniors aged 60 years and above in Canada and the US: 1-844-981-3433 (available daily between 8 AM and 11 PM ET). There is also an Instacart phone number (650-935-5020) for persons with disabilities who would like to sign up.

In their terms and conditions, Instacart provides California residents with the Complaint Assistance Unit phone numbers:(800) 952 -5210 or (916) 445-1254.

There are different Instacart email addresses depending on the issue at hand and whether you are a shopper, member, partner, or media correspondent. Members can write directly to the Instacart customer care email: help@instacart.com. The correct Instacart email addresses for marketing & advertising and media related queries are marketing marketing@instacart.com and press@instacart.com respectively.

Retailers and manufacturers seeking partnerships can write partners@instacart.com. For legal issues, you can write to legal@instacart.com while for copyright issues you can write to copyright@instacart.com.

Instacart has Twitter and Facebook accounts where they post announcements, special deals, and news about the company. Customers can message Instacart support directly on these pages.

If you need to visit their headquarters, the Instacart address is 50 Beale St. Suite 600 San Francisco, California 94105.

PissedConsumer Club

San Francisco, California 94105
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00pm (ET)

Other Locations:

Poor
Guest-5851632
Membership Billing Error
2.3

Frustrating, particularly given that this should have been resolved with CSR at first contact. Very short sighted on part of Instacart.

Guest-5739771
Need to adjust order

I did not and would not act like a pissed consumer. Ive had several computer issues because Im not so savvy about computers and it seems like its not doing what I want it too.

One day I had spent several hours with a purchase and was stuck. I called your help line and I talked to a very polite young man who talked with me over the course of about 2 hours. I was a little gratified that he had computer issues too!

But he helped me to complete my order. I was so thankful that i asked to speak to his supervisor- and he was available so i was able to tell his supervisor how great he was at customer service.
So Im not sure why I got an email calling me a pissed customer?

Donna H Xiv
Instacart Full service Shopper and Driver, Deactivated Account issues.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

First and foremost as a person when it comes to work and people I am completely serious about my Quality of work and I constantly look and seek ways to improve when it comes to customer service because I believe that it is all an extension of my personality and who I am as a individual, I often put myself in the consumers shoes, I think of things like how would I want to be treated and served as an customer, in whatever role that I am trying to fulfill... It was all great when I began to serve customers and deliver food orders I have a all 100% review's and customer experiences also my shopping time and delivering time's were ahead of time I have only two experiences were an delivery not on time, basically my ratings were off the charts because I was very strategic when it came to bagging delivering and message customers in the app just for a basic line of communication when product wasn't available, I have went above and beyond when you came to customer and deliveries within the app however on March 20th I got an email with an issue about an order smelling like smoke upon that complaint they said they have sent me several complaints but I've only in fact had two complaints that I could find in my email of interviews and satisfaction from customers, I woke up this morning like a regular day not expecting to see that my account was deactivated I was very upset and devastated about it because I knew the quality service that I delivered when I had a task at hand, when it comes to these issues I don't think these issues should be on autopilot I think that should that there should be a line of better communication and solution's when it comes to customer complaints because never know for sure what's going on, bottom line is that the whole info structure is on auto pilot, I felt like did not have a choice I did not have a voice and I felt powerless about the situation because all could do was press buttons and explain to a computer the reality of and emotional situation infact no one reached out to communicate with me no no one reached out to let me know what was going on with the customer so all in all I got two complaints in my account was deactivated and it's saddened me because I look forward to seeing people smile when I deliver their goods or something they really like to their front door and again I take pride in my work I'm very strategic and I'm very grateful so that I have had something extra to do for an extra income so be careful ladies and gentlemen if you get an issue they will deactivate your account and I don't think it was handled it correctly, sincerely yours Donna Hatley...

Guest-5727133
Want to avtive my driver account
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

About a year ago I applied for Instacart. My background check didnt clear so obviously I wasnt allowed to drive but its been two years and my driving record is cleared.

I tried to call Instacart and they told me that they couldnt help me on the phone that I would have to talk to Wilbert assistant, Instacart doesnt care about their drivers they told them I can help you they provide no customer service at all. Its deplorable disgusting and not nice.

How Good is Instacart's Customer Service?

Ruie Suw
Ruie Suw
Feels Satisfied | May 19, 2024

I love it

Karston Ukg
Karston Ukg
Feels Disappointed | May 18, 2024

I did not speak with anyone yet. I had to fill out all my very personal information and I haven’t received anything bk from them

Harold P Rkv
Harold P Rkv
Feels Disappointed | May 16, 2024

My concern was while applying for instcart I accidentally took a picture of my Medical Card which looks like my Driver's License since then I sent my Driver's license photo but account keeps saying Deactivated what must I do to resolve this issue....

Kendelle Cau
Kendelle Cau
Feels Disappointed | May 14, 2024

Not good because I’m having trouble trying to re activate my account so I can get start with work!!! I need some assistance asap!!! It would be so much better if we could talk with a live person

Latynua C
Latynua C
Feels Disappointed | May 12, 2024

My issue wasn’t resolved they wouldn’t allow me to speak with management and still haven’t refund my order back after I never received the order.

Pat T Nnl
Pat T Nnl
Feels Disappointed | May 11, 2024

My account has been “under review for at least 3 months. Why recommend it?

Summary of Instacart Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Instacart?

Account Question:

• “Need access to my account”
  • “To reactive my account to work again”
  • “Check balance on my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivered the wrong product”
  • “Delivery issue”
  • “Didn't get the right stuff”

Request for Information Question:

• “Asking a question about switching phones”
  • “Need help to start shopping”
  • “I need to know who pay the tools”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Charged too much”
  • “Trying to enter a debit card nubmber that is in good standing and keep getting Error msg or decline msg”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Want to cancel instacart”
  • “Deactivation”
  • “I need I want to deactivated one of my account”

Cards Question:

• “To have cards An supplies sent to me again”
  • “Instacart card”
  • “Change credit card”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Don't work”
  • “Incorrect order”
  • “My app is not available it’s not working”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “My refund”
  • “REFUND MY MONEY I DID NOT AUTHORIZE”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Because I haven't completed my application”
  • “App problems”
  • “Completing application”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “W2forms”
  • “For my w2”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need change my email address”
  • “Return”
  • “I tried changing password and am locked out”

Staff Question:

• “Poor service”
  • “Walmart employees tired of Rude shoppers from instacart”
  • “Want to resume service”

Other Question:

• “Can't use instant cash out”
  • “Order tip”