Instacart Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
CCPA Inquiries, Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Marketing Inquiries, Press Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Instacart Contact Information

Poor
Rhonda H Idc
ORDER CANCELLED FOR NO REASON
2.7

I typically love Instacart. I placed an order today and even chatted with my shopper..I was watching the progress, and she was done and ready to check out. Then out of the blue, I got a message t...

Keisha T Ped

This app is horrible, I applied and it denied me because I decided not to work Sundays. Then said to re-apply but didn't allow me. I've tried to contact customer service by phone and emails no re...

How to Contact Instacart Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 246-7822
  • Total calls: 17 719
  • Issues resolved: 902
  • Last call: Aug 17, 2022

Instacart customer service can be contacted via email, mail, social media, or phone. The company also has a dedicated help center that provides shoppers, members, retailers, and manufacturers with answers to the most common questions.

The help center address topics such as how Instacart works, Instacart Express, Instacart Gift Cards, placing orders, tracking orders, delivery, pricing and fees, how to use SBT SNAP, account and profile settings, and terms and conditions for discounts, sweepstakes, promos, credits, and gift cards. Also, there is a search bar at the top of the help center where you can enter your question to quickly find relevant help articles.

What is Instacart Customer Service Phone Number?

There are several Instacart phone numbers including an Instacart care member number: 1-888-246-7822 and a dedicated phone number for seniors aged 60 years and above in Canada and the US: 1-844-981-3433 (available daily between 8 AM and 11 PM ET). There is also an Instacart phone number (650-935-5020) for persons with disabilities who would like to sign up.

In their terms and conditions, Instacart provides California residents with the Complaint Assistance Unit phone numbers:(800) 952 -5210 or (916) 445-1254.

What is Instacart Customer Service Email?

There are different Instacart email addresses depending on the issue at hand and whether you are a shopper, member, partner, or media correspondent. Members can write directly to the Instacart customer care email: help@instacart.com. The correct Instacart email addresses for marketing & advertising and media related queries are marketing marketing@instacart.com and press@instacart.com respectively.

Retailers and manufacturers seeking partnerships can write partners@instacart.com. For legal issues, you can write to legal@instacart.com while for copyright issues you can write to copyright@instacart.com.

Contact Instacart Customer Service Via Social Media

Instacart has Twitter and Facebook accounts where they post announcements, special deals, and news about the company. Customers can message Instacart support directly on these pages.

If you need to visit their headquarters, the Instacart address is 50 Beale St. Suite 600 San Francisco, California 94105.

Summary of Instacart Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Instacart Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not get my money off of my item I ordered with my card plus I paid for two milks and I only ordered one so I need it 339 for the milk added back to me and $2 for the money I didn't get off with my card”
  • “Did not receive order”
  • “Missed delivery”

Account Question:

• “My account was the deactivated no reason”
  • “My account is suspended”
  • “Login”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Why did yyiu charge me $107.99”
  • “Unauthorized charge”
  • “Coupon issue”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my order”
  • “Need to ask a question”
  • “How to apply for deliveries only”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I need to activate my account”
  • “Cancel an order”
  • “Want to cancel membership”

Cards Question:

• “Lost my instacard shopper”
  • “Lost card found”
  • “Bc somebody made a Purchase with my card and I didn't make the purchase”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My order did. It accept my food stamp”
  • “I want to work for instacart, shopper and delivery”
  • “App not working. I've been deactivatedI've been deactivated for no reason”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund not received yet”
  • “I haven't received my refund yet”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Shopper ApplicationChopper application”
  • “Needing help with correcting my email address, ID and my application”
  • “Rejected applications”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll paycheck stubs”
  • “Trying to get my first paycheck”
  • “W2 form”

Staff Question:

• “Service fee”
  • “Do you service winn dixie”
  • “For service fees”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Why uh people cut my money . I have never take any membership. Plz return my money”
  • “Poor replacements”
  • “I'm trying to return an order.”

Other Question:

• “To see if I can use my Texas Instacart in New Mexico”
  • “They don't have the order I want”
  • “I am an insta cart shopper who has lost his phone in the middle of an order.”

About

Instacart Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.instacart.com/terms
Instacart Privacy Policy
The Company are committed to providing The Client of Instacart the best online shopping and delivery experience possible. This Privacy Policy also describes how The Company collect, use and disclose The User's personally identifiable information ("PII"), including personally identifiable health or medical information ("Personal Health Information" or "PHI"). PII is information about The User of Website that may be used to identify The User (such as The Customer's name, phone number, or address). Personal Health Information is PII combined with information that relates to (a) The Client's past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition, (b) the provision of health care to The User or (c) The Customer's past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care. For example, when The Customer create an account through the Services, The Client provide The Company with personal information like The User's name, email address, and zip or postal code.
To read more: https://www.instacart.com/privacy
Top Instacart Services

Delivery Service, Customer Care, Membership

Top Instacart Products

Account, Mobile Application, Mobile Application

Instacart Pros and Cons

Pros: Convenience, Having groceries delivered, Convience, People that shopped and delivered my items, Convenient

Cons: Customer service, Customer service sucks, Totally disinterested customer service, Unreliable, No customer service

Summary

Instacart is a privately held company which offers grocery delivery services. It was founded by Apoorva Mehta and Max Mullen in 2012. The headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States. Instacart serves customers nationwide. The company cooperates with the following stores: Whole Foods Market, BJ's Wholesale Club, Petco, Market Basket, and others. There is an Instacart application for mobile devices with Android and Apple operating systems. It is possible to cancel an order. Cancellation fees can be applied. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Customers can also use Android Pay and Apple Pay. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website and in mobile applications.

Instacart reviews and complaints

1.9
DoorDash
25438 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Instacart? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup