Instacart Phone Numbers and Emails

CCPA Inquiries, Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Marketing Inquiries, Press Inquiries
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Instacart Contact Information

Poor
Pissedconsumer4146173
Wrong delivery date
5.0

The order I placed was supposed to be delivered on Monday, November 14, by 8:15 p.m. I later received notification indicating delivery time would be 10:45 p.m. The store closes at 8:00 p.m. The n...

Angelia Yrs
Will end membership after being treated so badly with customer service. Please cancel my membership to Instacart

Treated terrible by customer service. I am not paying a fee anymore to be treated so badly.please cancel my membershi

How to Contact Instacart Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 246-7822
Total calls: 18 354 Issues resolved: 940 Last call: Dec 3, 2022

What is Instacart Customer Service Phone Number?

There are several Instacart phone numbers including an Instacart care member number: 1-888-246-7822 and a dedicated phone number for seniors aged 60 years and above in Canada and the US: 1-844-981-3433 (available daily between 8 AM and 11 PM ET). There is also an Instacart phone number (650-935-5020) for persons with disabilities who would like to sign up.

In their terms and conditions, Instacart provides California residents with the Complaint Assistance Unit phone numbers:(800) 952 -5210 or (916) 445-1254.

What is Instacart Customer Service Email?

There are different Instacart email addresses depending on the issue at hand and whether you are a shopper, member, partner, or media correspondent. Members can write directly to the Instacart customer care email: help@instacart.com. The correct Instacart email addresses for marketing & advertising and media related queries are marketing marketing@instacart.com and press@instacart.com respectively.

Retailers and manufacturers seeking partnerships can write partners@instacart.com. For legal issues, you can write to legal@instacart.com while for copyright issues you can write to copyright@instacart.com.

Contact Instacart Customer Service Via Social Media

Instacart has Twitter and Facebook accounts where they post announcements, special deals, and news about the company. Customers can message Instacart support directly on these pages.

If you need to visit their headquarters, the Instacart address is 50 Beale St. Suite 600 San Francisco, California 94105.

Summary of Instacart Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Instacart Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong order and food is rotten”
  • “Wrong items”
  • “I didn't receive my order.”

Account Question:

• “Blocked out of account”
  • “I need active my account”
  • “I can't log back into my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged for membership I didn"t apply for.”
  • “Unauthorized charge”
  • “Not getting payments for batches and promotions”

Request for Information Question:

• “Have questions”
  • “I need help with my account”
  • “To check delivery costs”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “You guys deactivated my account for no reason”
  • “Want to cancel instacart as job”
  • “Cancel an order”

Cards Question:

• “I messaged them a week ago and let them know that my card was stolen y'all sent me a new card in the mail I'm trying to log into my account it will not let me”
  • “I'm waiting for the instacat card”
  • “I have a new credit card they have my old credit card. I just ordered something.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want to work”
  • “My instacart shopper app is not working”
  • “Very disappointed in what I found in my bag with my food I don't know if it's food or wood or what is is but it's big and moldy or”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need to make refund”
  • “Refund issue”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Problem with application”
  • “App not working”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Paystubs”
  • “Seeking employment”

Staff Question:

• “Full service shopper car qccident”
  • “Like to speak to customer service”
  • “Agent on Central Care was rude and didn't put my heavy pay on my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to return an item”
  • “Return item”
  • “Delay in time that was provided to me as a customer. Time collapses on freeze item. Change out or replacement of items.”

Other Question:

• “Need”
  • “Missing items.”
  • “Item is missing”

About

Instacart Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.instacart.com/terms
Instacart Privacy Policy
The Company are committed to providing The Client of Instacart the best online shopping and delivery experience possible. This Privacy Policy also describes how The Company collect, use and disclose The User's personally identifiable information ("PII"), including personally identifiable health or medical information ("Personal Health Information" or "PHI"). PII is information about The User of Website that may be used to identify The User (such as The Customer's name, phone number, or address). Personal Health Information is PII combined with information that relates to (a) The Client's past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition, (b) the provision of health care to The User or (c) The Customer's past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care. For example, when The Customer create an account through the Services, The Client provide The Company with personal information like The User's name, email address, and zip or postal code.
To read more: https://www.instacart.com/privacy
Instacart Pros and Cons

Pros: Convenience, Having groceries delivered, Convience, Convenient, People that shopped and delivered my items

Cons: Customer service, Customer service sucks, Totally disinterested customer service, Unreliable, No customer service

Summary

Instacart is a privately held company which offers grocery delivery services. It was founded by Apoorva Mehta and Max Mullen in 2012. The headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States. Instacart serves customers nationwide. The company cooperates with the following stores: Whole Foods Market, BJ's Wholesale Club, Petco, Market Basket, and others. There is an Instacart application for mobile devices with Android and Apple operating systems. It is possible to cancel an order. Cancellation fees can be applied. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Customers can also use Android Pay and Apple Pay. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website and in mobile applications.

Instacart reviews and complaints

1.8
Shipt
136 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Instacart? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup