Verified Reviewer

Good day,

I was only two weeks with Instacart. I had been reported as not delivered items. Now I had made the mistake of putting them in the wrong spot. 20 min later I went back to make sure the customer had found them or go and use my own money to replace them. But when I have gotten to the home the client had found them. We had a great chat.

But Instacart people are too quick and far too happy to deactivate you from the system. There is no humanitarian ability in a faceless company where people sit at a computer and if they are having a bad day have the ability to end your ability to make an income to support your family.

I feel I was treated very poorly. I was always excited and happy to bring people the items they had purchased. In my two

Weeks I was given the opportunity twice to get items for people to help them celebrate a birthday. In both those cases if it was not for a home delivery these would not have happened.

Yes I am very upset. I liked my job. I did with a smile. Wished all I greeted with a smile and have a great day.

But some faceless keyboard *** has the power to end your job because they have a lot too much power with no concern very anybody.

Kelly

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instacart Pros: Money.

Instacart Cons: No customer service.

Comments