Verified Reviewer

2.7

Update by user Apr 02, 2021

Still deactivated off of one incident. Never had a bad rating.

Always delivered on time. I followed u with the grocery store. The customer never arrived to get groceries that they requested to have left at the store. Instacart, has yet to contact me.

I'm still deactivated!!!! Nothing.

Can't do anything but work with other companies. It's really sad this company has dropped the ball, no communication at all but want us to communicate on all levels.

Update by user Mar 03, 2021

Contacted all avail reps via instacart messenger. Oriana called me on the same night of Feb 24th accusing me of not following directions, I have since been deactivated with no possible way of communicating, the company allows for (honest work) which is appreciated, but to be deactivated, with a 5 star rating...

The customer reported items missing.

Maybe she didn't go to the right publix? I am still waiting to hear from a rep

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2021

Deactivated my shopper account alleging I did not deliver groceries. Customer requested groceries be left at store here in Charlotte, I have the screenshot of customer and request, I contacted Instacart to ensure I was in compliance, I got approval from rep.

I use instacart to help me with making money legally, I am living in my car due to Covid and this was the only platform that I could successfully work off of. I had a 5 star record with the customers, I've never attempted to not deliver any products, I firmly believe in customer service.

To be deactivated with no ability to communicate with Instacart, proves this to be another company who does not care, as they continue to raise funds as of Oct 2020 up to a valuation of 3.9 billion dollars it's sad. Not all of us are criminals, and Not all of us are negligent in our processes...

User's recommendation: If you desire to pick up groceries from the store they have that option in almost all stores.

Preferred solution: Apology.