101 views
Verified Reviewer

I was in this customers house dropping off their goods.. then suddenly she approach me and said she already recieve the delivery..so theres a duplicate order that was she said i show her my order and info..

then she wants a refund so i told her to contact ic care for the order issue coz im just here trying to do my job.. but ill see what i can do.. so i contact the ic support and reported about the issue and what will i do witb this items since my customer refuse it and costco doesnt want to accept returns so ic support told me to donate all the items and not to worry coz he already submitted the report about the paud order.. so i was relief i did what ic told me but later that night i recieve a text messge that said the customer wants the update..

i response to the messge but it wont let me go through so i check my shopper apps and i found out i got deactivated.. i check my email and said that i didnt deliver the groceries..

i keep contacting customer service but they keep transferring me to the other dept.. but nobodys helping..

User's recommendation: So it really insult to us coz they ruined our name.. they make us look like criminals.. im asking on instacart to provide any prrof that i stolen froceries and failed to deliver.. show the proof instacart.. Not only u customers are having issue even us.. because of being despirate u accusing even wrong people and this ic support are not being fair.. there just hungry for money..

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Proof that i did stole goods.. i need a history convo between me and ic support on may 20 between 7:30-8pm in elmonte ca and reactivation.

Instacart Pros: Earn.

Instacart Cons: Accusing deactivation.

Comments