Verified Reviewer

How can you honestly expect honest feedback if you dont ever take peoples word into consideration even customers. There has been a lot of accused allegations without any supportive evidence.

How can you object someone who is only trying to bring the best into the company and increase proficiency into the business to help foresee issues. I did do a simple mistake and was harmless to my customers and gave my absolute performance to ensure customer satisfactory. What I did was wrong but never have I accepted the money but only get backstabbed and neglected for something that was totally misunderstood conception. Why push people away who simply wanna establish a purpose for themselves and seek ways to benefit the company if you insist on caring someones opinion that can renovate the sole purpose of this.

My account was deactivated for an accused allegation that was not set and my account permanently deactivated and cannot work.

This is my only source of income and barely just started working and it guys seem to have a lot of bad reviews for not acknowledging and Not going undergoing a solution. I only ask to reactivate my account and reconsider or even suspend my account for something I supposedly did and not go that far for something that did not even happen and justify myself in this and point out to you this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Reactivate my account and get my money reimbursed.

Instacart Pros: Few past problems but this issue negates it.

Instacart Cons: Cant get a hold of nobody when i need help.

Comments