The delivery person decided that because they could not figure out how to find my apartment -- which every other delivery person is able to find -- they would drop my $100 of groceries in a public location and not call me to tell me. I tried to go looking for the groceries, but they were just gone.

On top of that, Instacart gave me no way to contact this person back to find out where they had made the drop so I wasn't wandering around my neighborhood at random looking for them on every doorstep. It was actually pretty difficult to figure out how to get help, but at least when I did they agreed to reorder my groceries.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Instacart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Instacart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Instacart and instacart delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments