2.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased 17 items for my son’s birthday and wanted it delivered the next day. I had enclosed a note requesting a gift box or bag.

Once the shopper started gathering the items I started receiving texts that items were out of stock and were being replaced by the discretion of the shopper. I was given the opportunity to select replacements, which I did because my son is sensitive to gluten. I ordered 17 items which were never delivered that day. I received a notice saying that it would be delivered the following day.

No mention was made about the gift box or why the order wasn’t delivered. The next day I received texts saying that the order was being filled AGAIN then all of a sudden everything was being refunded. No explanation. Finally, I received an email saying it was delivered.

The bill was for 11 cents and I was being asked to tip the driver for a non-deliver. Clearly, they are having significant problems.

Review about: Instacart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

In order to get something extra that you do not see in the InstaCart app you need to make a special request for that. How many times shoppers don’t get notes until after they’ve already shop your order and they’ve checked out then at the delivery stream it has your notes listed.

It was the time that InstaCart did make your notes available to them before they started shopping.

Now they make the notes only available after the shop or has already gone through the check out for your order. I know it’s not what you wanted to hear, but I’m hoping that this information will help you going forward.