2.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Four or five times using Instacart now I have received a text notification telling me that an item has been replaced. Each time I immediately click on the link to approve the item, but the shopper has already closed the shopping trip so no changes can be made.

We are talking about closing the shopping trip 5-10 seconds after the text notification comes through. What is the point of sending me notifications when you are basically making any response from me obsolete? Every single time I then have to call customer service and go through a long explanation of what happened. And every time, that explain to me how the text notifications work.

I know how they work! I am telling you that you need better shopper training so that they don't close the trip right away! Eventually Customer Services refunds me my money, but it is so frustrating to be ignored like that.

Today was my last day using Instacart. You may think it saves you time, but after your lengthy phone conversation with Customer Service, you'll realize it would have just been quicker to go to the store.

Comments