Verified Reviewer

3 days ago I placed an order from Instacaart-Each day they kept moving up the delivery time and day-Phoned them several times-long wait time-they said they have my order but cannot give me a delivery date as they did not have any drivers. Kept putting me off-time after time.

Told them they should have not accepted the order if they could not fill it and they shouldn't be in business if they cannot fulfill their policy- Now it is costing me $40.00 (delivery fee)extra to get the order directly from the store. How can they be allowed to operate' in this manner? P. S.

Every time I logged in, or or called, they kept moving up the delivery time, i.e.1:15, 340 P.M. etc, etc.

which die not allow me to continue my regular routine as I was waiting for an order. Spent numerous times o hold with phone calls, etc.

Comments