Verified Reviewer

Ive been trying to get in touch with instacart concerning fraudulent use of my account. They are the worst to get in touch with.

I told them that someone hacked my account and is using me to make money. I had to make a 2nd account just to get in touch with someone. When I did I told them that I needed both accounts deleted and I made the 2nd account just to reach out to them because my first account password is changed and someone is using it because I received a 1099 for that a made over 10k. The only problem is I never took on a job with instacart period.

So I said please delete all known accounts associated with my name and address. They sent me an email stating they detected 2 accounts and deleted the most recent account. It made no sense, you deleted the account I made to get in touch with you? But not the account I needed you to delete?

The reason why I made the 2nd account in the first place was because the 1st account had been hacked, but no they left that 1 open and deleted the account that had nothing on it period. I cant get in touch with them because they deleted my account I cant call any number because they never work. My next step is to take legal matters and get this done.

This is unacceptable. Im very frustrated with the lack of help I have received from this company.

User's recommendation: Terrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Delete all known accounts associated with my name and address and email .

Instacart Pros: Immediately canceled order.

Instacart Cons: Poor quality.

Comments