1.4

I ordered through Costco, thinking would be safer. On the day of delivery received a receipt that order had been delivered but it was not there.

Immediately tried to contact driver and no way to contact them. Called Costco warehouse and was told that Instacart is third party and that they couldn't do anything and to contact Instacart. However, the phone number on Instacart doesn't work and get message about how unable to take calls at this time. Tried sending email for two days and followed directions on website about reporting a problem and no reply for two days.

Contacted Costco corporate and again told they have nothing to do with Instacart despite ordering through their website. Tried chat line and over 6000, over 3000 people ahead of me in line? Finally got through on third day after over 900 people ahead of me in chat line and issued refund.

Ended up walking into Costco to get my groceries. Will never use Instacart again and warning everyone I know of shady shoppers...

User's recommendation: Don't ever use Instacart through Costco!!!!!!

Comments