Verified Reviewer

This was my first (and only) time to use InstaCart. The Service was HORRIBLE.

My 'shopper' texted me that she was going to substitute some items. I immediately texted back 'what substitution'? No response. I received items I didn't want.

My order was delivered Monday, 3/16 late in the afternoon. I tried to contact InstaCart via phone as soon as I got home from work. The recording said the wait time was 45 min. I waited on the phone for 30 min, then the recording said my wait time was 43 min, I watched the news for another 30 min and the recording came on and said the wait time is now 42 min.

I hung up. I've emailed them and received a response on Thursday, 3/18 that someone would be contacting me.

I've since sent another email and tried calling again, but the wait time was 50 min. No one has contacted me.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS. THEY ARE AWFUL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Instacart Pros: Fact tha you can order online and get next day delivery.

Instacart Cons: That i can not call instacart with an issue, Poor substitutions, Company as a whole.

Comments