Verified Reviewer

I have had the worst experience of my life with their customer service and lack of service in general. I am appalled that I even paid for one month.

What a freak show. I placed an order on 3/25/20. It never came on 3/30, nobody showed. After waiting on the phone for 3 hours I spoke to someone that assured me it would come on 3/31.

Nobody came. The next day I waited on the phone for 4 hours, someone picked up and hung up. The next day I waited for another 3 hours, the representative spoke to me for 2 minutes, told me it will come Monday April 6th but with not guarantee or confirmation and he hung up on me. Absolutely unprofessional and disgusting behavior all around.

I will be sure to never order from them again and will be sure to post this on as many forums as I can as well as tell as many friends and family to never use you. Horrible!

User's recommendation: Stay Away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments