Verified Reviewer

My name is Christopher Reatherford i got an email stating that i was denied due to back ground issues .. On my back ground there are yes some domestics on there and i just wanted to say there is more off worse people then someone that changed there life around unlike some people i just want a chance fairly to beable to due things like this like normal people do ..

I got approved to work most likely like same company instacart gave me a chance and not judge me on my back ground i worked at Caterpillar and multiple places that did back ground checks and this company uber eats denied me i dont understand when it said iam consider on my back ground check and approved but then gets denied the job cause if his or her back ground i have proof from instacart i will be starting in 24 hours and was approved for same thing uber eats does.....

Iam informing you i called the BBB and maid a complaint on this and i filled a law suit also for the back ground denial for the job and by law you cannot use my back ground against me and i know by state and usa no back ground check should discrimination used against me and getting the confirmation that i was denied due to job now i have to for see in legal action against this company for denying me the job fo to back ground

Iam also sending proof i was approved by instacart for that job. Iam wanting to

Speak with a person not a bot every Telephone Number I Call Not available contact on the app

My number is 309750**** i would like someone to call me over this matter

Preferred solution: Would like to have a job like i have like instacart if i got approved for them why not uber eats not driving people only getting food.

Comments