Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I check my bank account and notice a transaction for $99.00 from Instacart. I had not ordered anything.

The Instacart customer service led me to believe she was as shocked as I was.She was very empathetic. They sent me an email from support requiring additional personal and bank information. Although very reluctant I sent the information. She insured me this was escalated to Trust and Safety Team and would be corrected in 24hrs on the 10th of June.

Today, 5 days later, the funds have not been put back in my account and I have been pulling my teeth and hair out with the customer service department for over an hour and still going. Per the supervisor Paul Garrido, there have been been many of these charges happening, and that is why its taking longer.

NEVER TRUST GIVING INSTACART YOUR BANK INFORMATION!!!!

They ripped me off and have wasted hours of my time and peace of mind.

User's recommendation: Do NOT Give These People Your Account Information.

Preferred solution: I want the money they stole back. An apology will not repay my time, efforts, peace, security. Please get my money back and delete me forever..

Instacart Cons: Robbed of my money, Didnt provide the service at all just took my money.

Comments