Verified Reviewer

1.4

Instacart abruptly canceled a grocery delivery for me back in early April. They were supposed to send me a link to reactivate my account and never did.

I have talked to customer service 6 times about this and they only said they would contact corporate security and they should get in touch with me. They have not yet at this point. I have not been able to utilize delivery or even curbside pickup from them since early April and since I am disabled and cannot *** thru the Publix store I am in need of this service,which I paid the annual service fee of $99 last July for. Finally called my local Punlix customer service and they said they also would contact corporate for Jnstacart and I should hear from them shortly.

No one has contacted me as yet. So I have paid for a service I havent been able to use for past nearly 3 months. Instacart customer service is horrible.

I even tried to just start a new account with them but based on my phone number they insist I already have an account. Yet it is deactivated when I try to use it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instacart Pros: Someone to shop since it is hard for me, Allows me to protect my family during this time of uncertainty.

Instacart Cons: No response from customer service.

Comments

Good luck. Your just one of a number of many, many, many, many, many they have screwed.

Instacart Reviews