100% full Not resolved

I placed an order for groceries.I received confirmation.

Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible!

Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as to why the products were not delivered. No corporate available. Excuses.

No email. No last names. No supervisor. One did state food would arrive and promised to email me confirmation.

Never did. Then she was unavailable rest of the day. I called all day long. Spoke to Mark, Nicole, Chelsea, and manager, Azalia.

I was given every excuse in the world. They stated my account was fraud. My Credit card did not work so I switched. It worked.

By the end of the day I received an email about a dispute for $2.90 from 11/15/15 and it had not been resolved. Liars!

Then I was told they would not do business with me.Lies and deception.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of instacart grocery delivery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Instacart needs to "shut this company down. spoke with whole foods. they are considering dropping them. said they received numerous complaints" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned instacart grocery delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Instacart.

Had an Experience with Instacart?

Comments