Verified Reviewer

I am POA for a friend who is not able to shop for himself. Therefore I call in his order and have his groceries delivered to his apartment.

Twice my friend, Charles Burnett has missed paper towels that were suppose to be in his order. I called twice but have yet to see a credit on my credit card for the missing paper towels. I gave instructions for the groceries to be delivered inside my friends apartment. Charles needs assistance getting the groceries and I was told by instacart his groceries would be placed inside.

I am asking for refund of the missing two packages of paper towels and also for his groceries to be placed INSIDE his apartment. If you are not able to get his groceries to him safely then we will have to close out his account. Please send me a reply.

Thank you. James Ray 502-417-****.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Vehicle Driver.

Instacart Pros: Quick delivery time, Quick.

Instacart Cons: Customer support helpline cannot do anything to help, Service did not deliver.

Comments