Ordered through Shaw's. Order was canceled without being provided a new date.

Now I am in a re-order with "flex delivery"...which basically means every day my order is not taken and the date just gets moved out.

InstaCart is currently not answering the phones. I've been waiting on the CHAT function for two and a half hours... with no response.

My only question is how to increase the "tip" for the worker because the rumor is the company is allowing "price gouging" on that front. Show up with 100% tip, someone will pick it up.

If you are desperate enough or trying to do the "right thing" like I am, I guess you just do it.

How very disappointing that this is how this company is responding during this time - I will NOT ever use InstaCart after the Pandemic is over. Everyone should be working together - not giving food to the highest bidder. AND. If you want to ONLY service people who have Covid-19 and actually are under a State Order NOT to leave the house, that's a perfectly acceptable term of service.

That would actually be operating for the "good" of the people. But make the rules clear so I know whether or not to just do my own grocery shopping or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments