I have been messaging with ur team since 3 something today. Ive wait on hold over 30 mins after ur customer service messages me to ask me how could she help.

The second customer service deactivated the wrong account Which makes not any sense to me. I have been trying to edit my number under my new account that I had today two hours ago when I first made it. I had to use my daughters number because it was saying my phone number had been used. Which was a quite confusing because I’ve never filled out an app with y’all so I didn’t think I could get into that account so I figured I will call customer service under my account with all my very important information but the wrong number.because it said it was being used or was used.

I figured out I did give u guess my number and email but I have never filled out a full app like I did today. I have been trying to edit my number under the account that I had today with the number 850-252-**** two hours ago When I made it. I had to use my daughters number because it was saying my phone number had been used. Which was a quite confusing because I’ve never filled out an app with y’all so I thought anyways.

So I figured I will call customer service under my account with all my very important information but the wrong number and asked your customer service since they said they could not swap the numbers, to please deactivate the account with the number 850-252-**** because that’s not my phone number but I have all my tax information, Social Security information, bank information under it because I thought it would be no problem with you guys fixing the number. Unfortunately she ended up deleting the phone number to the account that I have been trying to get in all day and now I have no way of have no way to get in my account with the right number. By the time I contacted your third customer service center and the woman finally came on after sitting for a while which I understood because of the situation we are all in but when I sit on hold after she messages me and then she never messages back and I’m just sitting there, that’s just been my luck with 3 customer service reps today. That has happened twice today and one of the other representative deleted the opposite account that she said she couldn’t even get into anyways which makes no sense to me.

So at this point I’m worried that you’ll have all my information that is secretive information to a number that you guys said you couldn’t change and now I don’t know what to do because I can’t seem to get to representative that can really help me.

I either need to get into the account with my number which is 850896**** that was accidentally deactivated by ur rep or I just need to make sure the account with the 850252**** account is for sure deactivated because it has such secretive information attached To a number that is my daughters. Hope to hear from someone soon, thank you..

Location: Panama City, Florida