Verified Reviewer

She spent my money recklessly. Cost me around 40 to 50 dollars.

How dare she. Why is that ok? Kroger refunded 30. Think instacart should take care of rest.

Half of order was substituted. Didn't even wait for some approvals. I wasn't given option to disapprove. Her name is nayquawan s.

Delivered from kroger 1105 yesterday. Already sent two emails. I requested lb of mac salad for four dollars. She substituted with ten dollar per pound mac salad.

Outrageous! Wanted buy one get one free roasts. She didn't bother. Therefore, I didn't want the potatoes, carrots and onions that I am now stuck with.

Sale is over for roasts. I am mad!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instacart Pros: Groceries were delivered.

Instacart Cons: Shoppers not qualified to read orders correctly, So far everything.

Comments

Well as the old saying goes, if you want something done right, get off of you )$#@$ , go down there and do it yourself. What a lame complaint from a lame person that no one likes.

@PissedConsumer2232225

There are a lot of reasons someone uses instacart. They may not have a car, they may be disabled, they may be elderly, they may have an illness like covid or flu, they may be a single mom with a new baby or small children, they may just want to use the damn service because that is an option.

YOU are the lame in this equation. Shut up!

Instacart Reviews