im still wondering and frustrated my i account can deactivated. because i work intacart 3 more i and i always try my best for everything for both intacart and customer but i donk know what happen with this customer they say i not delivery shoppers for them.

this is not true because i remember and make sure when i drop shoppers i always double check item and then.. when i shopping at store i always choice the best one meat or food anything item for customer because i love this job. but i dont what happen with this customer they suspend me and say me dont have delivery shoppers for them, i never take anything item from customer because i have work and i have money to buy it. thay way im feel this case is not fair for me.

because im responsible for my job this job really important for me because i have take for my family that way im still frustrated with this case can happen to me. im hope you guys can give justice with this case

User's recommendation: i hope customers don’t judge shoppers because sometimes the store no more stock item the shoppers can’t do anything.

Comments