1.3

Overcharged, missing items, no way to contact customer service. They say the complaint has to be made within 7 days for a refund, well just try and get ahold of anyone.

The phone number refers you to the website, the website,, times out because I was number 2176 in line and wait time is 2hrs and 08 minutes. I was grossly overcharged Approx. $17 even though I have my receipt, I paid for items I didn't receive.

My daughter, had at least 6 items that were missing and she paid for hers. This is a scam and a rip off.

If you even THINK you want to use them, Please try and get ahold of customer service first.

That will definatly discourage you. They are overrun with dissatisfied customers.

Doesn't matter to them, they already debited your account.

I'm rating a 1 star because there is nothing lower.

Additional fees is an understatement.

I do have pics of my receipt and my credit card statement. OVERCHARGED!!!

User's recommendation: DON"T USE THEM UNLESS YOU GO OVER RECEIPT AND GROCERIES DELIVERED BEFORE DRIVER PULLS AWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instacart Cons: Missing items, Grossly overcharged, Items on list never even shopped for, Whole operation is horrible, Flase promises for delivery.

Comments