Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Instacart card

Will My employer be able to transfer money into my instacart card

Employment

Do you have to have a license to work for y'all or could you work with an ID CARD

You need a valid drivers license

Show

My card to began working

Where is my card when will it be mailed.

Accidentally applied full service

Hey I accidentally applied for full service, how do I switch to in store work?

Setting up account

How do i scan my D.L?

Working today?

My shift was to start at 3 and it’s after 3. I’ve been waiting for my call to shop. Am I workin6

Charges

What do u chge from Publix in Pembroke Pines to 33027

Prepaid card

I applied to be a shopper and I continue to receive text msgs to finish my last steps but I don't have a card to do so. It's been 10 working days and nothing yet.

Can you assist me with this? Thank you!

Show

About my zone I am working

Hi, I whould like to no can I change my zone to the Kendall - pinecrest zone

Applying to be an Instashopper

Hi Sir,

Several days ago, I've been trying to appying to be an Istashopper to no avail. My questions are:

_ Is there an instacart contact office in Maryland? If yes, what's the contact number or location?

_ How do I scan my driver's license, tried several times to no avail.

_ Is it safe writing my Social Security, direct deposit info. and my drivers license here?

Instashopper

Hello! I am applying to become an InstaShopper.

I keep receiving notifications that there are some steps that I need to finish, but I believe that I need the prepaid card before I can continue with the steps. I just want to make sure that I am on the right track! Also, can you tell how long it will be until I receive the card? I filled out the application about a week ago now.

I am also wondering if there is a way to change my profile picture. Thank you so much!

Questions 11