On november 20, 2020 i placed an order for $482 at best buy via instacart. I had to refund the product on Jan 8, 2021 back to best buy, which was approved.

I never got my refund so when i went back to best buy, they told me it was refunded $399 back to instacart. I then called customer service and was told there was nothing she could do. I have filed a claim with my bank who they and best buy have both said that this is all on instacart. No one is taking responsibility and im now i don't have the item I bought nor the money back :(

Update:they emailed me that they would be processing the refund.

I still think that's a crap policy that they have where returns are returned back to them, and i also think that it was wrong that the girl.i.talked to in customer service couldnt do anything to help me and said there was no one higher up then here there with her to help me thru it. I've never gotten so mad at customer service until this experience, and it wasn't even this girls fault.

Location: Los Angeles, California