Verified Reviewer

10:45 at the Tumwater Washington Costco as I was coming to my car I ran into a male instacart Shopper.

I knew he was instacart because he was wearing a company lanyard.

He was driving a black sedan he (also had Lyft and Uber sticker on his car)

I had told him that he left his receipt's that were taped to the front of his cart, and he was forgetting to pick them up.

I said "Excuse me sir..you left your receipts ..you're going to need those."

To my shock he said, *** you lady" (really loud in front of tons of customers), and then he proceeded to hold up both fingers flipping me off on each hand and then motioning and elbow fuck-you sign with his arms and elbows.

I said, "what's wrong with you?" and he just kept on so I went and picked up his receipts.. when I did that, he laid on the horn and started screaming at me.

I want to report this man who works for instacart.

I also wrote down his license plate number of the black sedan.

Slender mid-20's, brown hair, approx 6 feet.

I was going to call the police, but decided to download your app and notify you first.

I'm a woman in her 50's..he scared me.

S.M. Keller Washington State plates.

BNV 3074

User's recommendation: Please make it easier to reach a "live person",...this guy is there in Costco parking lot wearing an instacart lanyard.

Location: Olympia, Washington