Verified Reviewer

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Michelle Carter, and I am lodging a formal complaint against shopper Darnell L. He was scheduled to deliver my Costco order this afternoon and refused to do so because he did not want to get a parking ticket.

I explained to Darnell L that I was unable to pick up my items curbside and needed him to fulfill my order, as per the delivery instructions. He refused and then hung up on me.

I called him again and asked if he would complete my delivery, and he refused to answer my question and told me I was harassing him. I told him he was harassing me by not fulfilling my order. He then told me he owned two laundromats and had the audacity to ask what I owned?

I told him it was none of his business and that I owned several items in his car that he refused to deliver. He hung up on me a second time

While I am trying to get him to deliver my items, I am receiving text messages from your company asking me to come outside. I called the customer service line and spoke with Martha who rescheduled the order for tomorrow.

I am appalled by Darnell Ls disrespectful behavior and dereliction of duty. No consumer deserves to be treated in a disrespectful manner, ever.

This email serves as a formal complaint against Darnell L.

He is rude and disrespectful. I am requesting that he is fired.

I am the sole caregiver of my elderly parents and suffer from a back injury which doesn't make curbside pick up possible. I rely on delivery services to sustain my home. I am now inconvenienced an entire day because of the negligence of your employee.

I am a longtime Instacart customer and I deserve better.

I sincerely hope Darnell L is fired.

I look forward to discussing this matter with a customer service representative. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Michelle Carter

Product or Service Mentioned: Instacart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Darnell L needs to be fired.

Instacart Pros: Usually great, Groceries without having to go in to the store.

Instacart Cons: Better screening process.

Comments

#1901300

If he gets a parking ticket delivering your groceries bc you were not able to pick it up like other customers, would you pay for his ticket?

Instacart Reviews