4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Placed and received my first order from local Godfrey, Il. Schnuck's which is pretty much around the corner and 10 minutes from me.

It's a heavy flu season - I'm 76 plus it's freezing out. Yes, I have my flu shot but why push the envelope. Decided this month to order what I need on line. I place a large non-food order through Jet cause it costs the same as Walmart.

I ordered my dog food through Chewy - a few pennies more than Walmart but with the free shipping it was worth having a month's supply delivered. I then decided to do a home shopping from Schnuck's. Only one error so cannot complain since I wanted skinless, boneless chicken thighs and regular ones were purchased. My shopper was extremely nice.

I did pay the 10% tip since it was my first time and didn't know if she would bring it or drop off, etc. Because she brought it all inside for me into my kitchen, the 10% was okay even if it was more than I would have given cash. If I order again, I will forgo the automatic and give cash based on whether they come in or not since she said some won't come in. Then they won't get a lot.

Reading all of the negative reviews though, will make me only use home delivery when an emergency. I also cannot get a clear answer from them about what delivery charges are. That service charge is refundable if you call and from now on, you click on change and get it removed. It's a glitch.

Schnuck's is a more expensive store to begin with so if things cost more, it's okay for when you need this service. I do have to check to make sure the "over charge" they place has been credited back to me but was told they do it within two hours so I'm assuming it's all okay.

Review about: Instacart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Speed and ease of ordering, People that shopped and delivered my items.

I didn't like: Not getting answers to delivery cost questions.

Comments