Verified Reviewer

Hi,

Today I was speaking to one of your middle eastern or India support reps during a delivery. I am/ was a shopper but now I think enough is enough and I can make side money somewhere else.

Today the rep Hareev was rude so I closed the support chat to get another rep.

At the same time I finished a batch for a customer.

A minute after I closed the chat with Hareev he removed the batch while I was mid delivery. Which resulted in me having to contact another rep to finish the delivery, which I did.

On the way to deliver I got an email saying my account was frozen for 24 hours. Hareev purposely removed the batch because he knew this would happen. So he weaponized the Truet & Saftey team.

Attached is proof I delivered the items.

So the rep not only abused me, he abused the customer and waisted the Trust & Safety teams time. He was the one who removed the batch not me. The batch was not late either.

So I missed out on a whole day of side pay that I could have used. And if this the kind of behavior you allow then Im done with your company.

User's recommendation: They mistreat shoppers order from somewhere else.

Preferred solution: Want to be reimbursed for the days wages lost by falsely having my account frozen. I have proof the order was delivered. .

Instacart Pros: American customer support agents are great but never get them.

Instacart Cons: Instacart overseas agents abuse shoppers and customers.

Comments